“We have a pulse” proves the presence of life. And with life, we are assured of unending stories.
The Union of Campus Journalists, University of Ibadan (UCJ UI) calls for entries for her annually published CAMPULSE magazine. We want to hear your pulse, beats that shape the dancing of your pen. Entries are open to all individuals.
Let your pen dance away and let’s have a CAMPULSE–the life of the university. Categories of entries are not limited to:
- Short stories
- A maximum of 2000-word count
- Times New Roman, Font 12. 1.5 spacing.
- Entries should be in a word document format
- Entries should be properly edited
- No definite theme, but we’ll pick write-ups that provoke great thoughts.
- Include your passport photograph, and a bio of not more than 100 words in the word document you are sending as entry.
- Other languages asides from English in your entry should be properly translated.
- Subject of the mail should be the category of your entry.
- Entrants are limited to one submission. Multiple submissions will not be considered and writer forfeits eligibility.
- Entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, while carbon copying email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION, WITH NO EXTENSION, IS AUGUST 5, 2021.
For further enquiries, sponsorships, and advert placement, kindly reach out to:_
Publicity Head, UCJ UI Magazine Committee
Marketing Head, UCJUI Magazine Committee
Editor-in-Chief, UCJ UI Magazine Committee