Home » 2018 » April » 23

Daily Archives: April 23, 2018

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN COMMENCES 2017/2018 ORIENTATION PROGRAMME FOR FRESH STUDENTS

Views: 26 Chairing today’s session is the Vice Chancellor of the school,  Professor Idowu Olayinka, FAS. He highlighted the school grading system, emphasizing that 40% of total obtainable score is from continuous assessment while the remaining 60% is from the examinations. He thereby encouraged the new students to  be committed to their academics. The first paper for the day was ...

Read More »